Friday, April 11, 2008

Bobmas Eve at The Grove!

Dear Anna,

I went to my first Ravelry event/meet-up of other San Diego knitters! It was really fun and I'm glad I went, I got to meet so many people. It's kind of strange when the on-line world of Ravelry merges into "real life". I actually recognized some folks from their screen name photos. Weird but cool!

I brought my camera but left it in the car. I got permission from SmittenKnitten (Ravelry link) to post one of her great shots (thanks again Jessica!):


That's me in the tan working on my Dimple Shale Scarf. I haven't worked on it in months but I don't know why! It's a beautiful pattern and the yarn is super soft. It is definitely going into regular rotation again. There are more photos from Bobmas (including a photo of some great cupcakes with marzipan balls of yarn that some crafty knitter brought) on SmittenKnitten's Flickr.

The great San Diego Knitting Adventure and Yarn Shop Crawl is only one day away!!!! Whoot!

No comments: