Tuesday, May 6, 2008

No knitting but NKOTB!

For some reason I've been on a bit of a knitting hiatus. I think Wicked sucked the knitting mojo out of me. All that stockinette and for what!? My knitting heart will go on but sometimes a little break is good.


As a result I don't have much of a knitting update. I'm working on my Dimple Lace scarf and hope to be done with it by the weekend after next. It's an extremely late Christmas Gift for my step-mom. I'll also be giving my dad his Christmas scarf as well . . . I've gotten a lot of use out of it over the winter so I'll be sad to see it go. We're going to see the Pompeii exhibit at the San Diego Natural History Museum in Balboa Park.


This weekend, Ronaldo and I are going camping for 5 days/4 nights so I'm sure some knitting will get done then.


The highlight of my day was listening to a radio interview with none other than Donnie Wahlberg of New Kids on the Block!! They also played their new single "Summertime" which is pretty darn horrible but hey, it's the New Kids! It's a walk down memory lane to when I wore my Jordan Knight pin on my jean jacket every day . . . coveted my best friends NKOTB sleeping bag because my parents wouldn't buy me one . . . and watched the cartoon every Saturday morning.

They've released tour dates for the East Coast but not the West . . . YET. You better believe I'll be there . . . whose with me!?




And now back to your regularly scheduled knitting content . . .

No comments: