I am currently rolling my eyes at you and your beloved - The Bachelor? Really?? You guys must be the people who keep that show on the air. Although we watch Dog the Bounty Hunter so I guess we're just as bad. But Dog is out there to HELP people, Margaret. He's cleaning up the mean streets of Waikiki so people can get their surf on in peace. He's not, like, hanging out with blonde chicks in a hot tub for cash. Unless he is... because it IS paradise, after all.
Anyhoo you are so right - our public (all three of them) is longing to see Stitch N Pitch photos! (I also mourn the loss of your camera. a digital camera is a necessity for the high quality knitter. Maybe you could find one on Craigslist or something?)
So here are the three of us in our matching hats looking super cute:
And some random knitters:
I must say that the event was a little less organized than I would have thought, so that was a little disappointing. And everyone was over the age of 45, which is fine, but doesn't really represent the Ravelry crowd, you know? I am shocked - SHOCKED - that we didn't see one measly piece of Rav wear. Very strange indeed. And seriously, what is up with the drama about those tote bags? I mean, they're fine (a little Mom-ish for my taste but whatevs) but you'd think they were signed by Elizabeth Zimmerman herself the way people are carrying on. Sheesh.
But everyone seemed to have a fabulous time in spite of the fact that the Padres suck big time and lost by approximately 27 points. I did enjoy the ice cream-in-a-helmet... although we got the chocolate/vanilla swirl and it was WAY more chocolate than vanilla. Blech. Which leads right into the next part of my post, which is my "Six Random Things About Me":
1) I like chocolate in general and love brownies but hate chocolate cake and chocolate ice cream.
2) I wake up a full hour before I have to (5:30am) just to have an hour to sit and knit and drink my coffee and watch something on the DVR. I hate rushing around in the mornings - I need to ease myself into the day.. especially a work day.
3) I like the labels on all my bottles in the shower/medicine cabinet/etc. to face OUT. it just bothers me if they don't. However for the Professor's stuff I don't care.
4) I love eating horseradish on saltine crackers as a snack.
5) The Professor and I don't have pets and we don't intend on ever having any. I just don't see the point of them (although I totally understand/appreciate/respect pet people and their devotion to their animals. some of them ARE pretty cute).
6) I am one of the most un-athletic people ever - I am healthy and workout, but when it comes to organized sports I am terrible.
So yeah. It took me like 3 hours to come up with that... mostly I am very boring.
Now to totally change the direction of this post (yes AGAIN), check out the pic I took at the beach on the 4th:
I mean, doesn't that look AWESOME?! She looks badass in a casual way. I don't know why but I LOVE THIS PHOTO.